Play Spider Solitaire and all your favorite Solitaire card games for FREE at Only Game Online.com
Spider Solitaire is similar to other types of solitaire (klondike, patience, etc.). The goal of the game is to create 8 stacks of cards (king-through-ace). If all 10 foundations have at least one card, you may place additional cards by clicking on the “stock cards” in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
It comes in a number of different card games. 1 Suit Spider Solitaire (as the name implies) is played with only one suit (Spades). Unlike traditional (or Klondike) solitaire, however, you may place any cards of the same suit on top of one another. Just make sure that your cards are in ascending order!
Spider Solitaire Strategy
- Place cards of same suit in ascending order in the tableau
- Create stacks of cards (from King to Ace) to remove them from the screen
- Beat when all card stacks have been removed
- Click the “stock card” (bottom right corner) to add more cards to the screen
- Earn up to 3 stars on Solitaire by completing the game as quickly as possible
- See if you can earn 3 stars on every game on this site!
How to Play
- non-active (cards that cannot be moved) are grayed out
- once active, the card brightens again
- play spider solitaire with 1 suite, 2 suites, or 4 suites
- # of turns recorded and shown at the bottom of the screen
- high score automatically saved